Pick to light
- Operator guidance by light = the most advanced system for orders picking
- Reduces errors to almost zero and reduces the time of completing the order with minimal need for staff training
- We provide entire solutions: from design through installation, supply of the shelves and sequential trolleys, to staff training.
Get “the light”’ into your warehouse
- Most advanced, fastest and most effective method of order picking
- Light-directed order fulfilment systems use light indicators mounted to shelves, conveyors, desks and other storage areas. A light will illuminate at the required item location with a quantity to pick. The operator knows the picking for the order is complete when no further lights are illuminated.
- NASA Slovakia sro has extensive experience in designing, manufacturing, and integration of PICK to LIGHT systems. The system is our product, developed on site according to customer needs.
- We supply the entire solution: from design through installation, supply of shelves and sequential trolleys, to staff training.
What is PICK to LIGHT?
- Fast - I see the light, I react. No lengthy search for order items.
- Accurate - the light is on, until the right number of the items is picked. No skipped picks.
- Efficient - saves both costs and time. The initial costs are payed-back by the lower demand for manual work, higher process speed, and error occurment lowering down to minimum.
- Intuitive - minimal need for training of staff
And no paperwork!
Automated system for picking and sorting materials, parts, products
Control PLC (OMRON, Siemens, AB, BR ...)
Scanner (scanner 1D, 2D, RFID ...)
Display units (lighted indicators with or without integrated sensor, light bars, graphic displays ...)
Way of operation
Scan of the 1D, 2D, QR, RFID code
Evaluation of the order (PLC)
Lighting up of the display units
Picking order directly into a sequence trolley or a packing box...
RGB lighted indicators
Lighted indicators with integrated sensor
Fast changes in the positions of individual components in the rack through the display
Fast and easy initial “learning” into the PLC warehouse database (or database changes) using barcode scanner